The CelebrateONE 45 provides our high potency Multivitamin with 45 mg of iron in a single dose. This is the quickest and easiest way to take your Multivitamin and Iron. It meets the ASMBS guidelines and it's our "one less a day option".
The MC45 was designed for patients who want to avoid taking a separate iron supplement and spread their supplementation our during the day which may increase absorption and also make it easier on the stomach. MC45 meets the ASMBS guidelines for both Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) and Gastric Bypass (RNY). It contains all the vitamins and minerals that are in our original bariatric multivitamin formula plus 45 mg of iron per serving, which is 2 chewables or 2 capsules each day.
The short answer – for the rest of your life. Once you've had bariatric surgery, your body will absorb vitamins and minerals differently, and your need for these vitamins and minerals will be greater. The amounts and forms of the vitamin and mineral supplements you take play a critical role in your overall long-term health. Our products are specifically formulated to meet the needs of the bariatric surgery patient to prevent deficiencies based on the ASMBS guidelines for lifelong success.
It's difficult to say if you will experience nausea after taking vitamins. Not everyone does, but here are a few tips to make them easier to stomach.
• Take your vitamins with food; this enhances the body's ability to absorb the vitamins and decreases your risk of experiencing GI upset.
• Take divided doses; this will decrease the amount of vitamins and minerals going into your GI tract all at once, and can help to decrease the risk of stomach upset.
• Take a liquid vitamin; By taking a liquid vitamin, you are lowering the amount of vitamins that immediately hit your bloodstream, therefore, reducing the potential risk of nausea.
Vitamin C facilitates iron absorption. The benefits of using ferrous fumarate include:
• Causes less constipation than other iron salts.
• More gentle on the stomach.
• Better absorbed than other forms of iron..
Calcium Citrate is the recommended form of calcium for bariatric surgery patients based on the ASMBS guidelines. There are many benefits of calcium citrate as compared to calcium carbonate including:
• Less risk of kidney stones compared to calcium carbonate.
• More tolerable than calcium carbonate.
• Better absorbed than calcium carbonate.
• Can be taken on an empty stomach without food unlike calcium carbonate.
Below each product on our website, there is an "Appropriate For" section that highlights the procedures that product was created for to prevent deficiencies. Another option is to order one of our Starter Kits. Celebrate Starter Kits make taking your vitamins as simple as 1, 2, 3. Our kits include multivitamin, iron, and calcium supplements in a daily protocol that will support and maintain your vitamin levels throughout your journey.
There are three great ways to save money that we offer:
- Sign up for our auto-ship to receive 10% off of every order. You can always adjust your order, and set your products to ship every 30-90 days depending on your preference. Look for the “Subscribe and Save” button on our product pages!
- Receive free shipping when the purchase amount is over $100 Free shipping on orders in US.
- Sign up for our Rewards program! You earn points for every dollar spent and by sharing on social media, which you can later redeem for a discount. Look for the "Rewards" icon on the bottom left side of your screen.
Yes, look for our sample pack in our product line up! It comes with over 30 samples of our products, including multivitamins, calcium, iron, protein, and more. It costs $9.95 initially, but comes with a discount code to receive $9.95 off your next order, so it ends up being free!
Yes, calcium and iron compete for absorption, which means that you will absorb less if they are taken together, so you want to be sure to separate these minerals by at least 2 hours. Because preventing vitamin and mineral deficiencies after bariatric surgery is so important, you want to be sure you are getting the most from your supplements.
Protein supplements come from many different sources and the answer depends on your goal. If you are looking to supplement protein in your diet, then look for 100% whey protein isolate or soy protein isolates. Whey protein isolate is the purest type of protein and is easiest to digest and absorb, soy protein isolate is almost just as pure and is tolerated better by patients with dairy allergies or intolerances. If you are looking for protein to assist with skin, hair, and joints; collagen is the type that you should look for.
Bariatric patients need to take more vitamins and minerals to prevent nutrient deficiencies, but that doesn't mean your vitamin routine will be complicated. Celebrate makes it easy to get everything you need in as few products as possible. We have 3 options for taking your multivitamins:
- Multivitamins that contain neither iron or calcium.
- Multivitamins with iron.
- Multivitamins with calcium.
In general, everyone can benefit from a multivitamin because it is nearly impossible to make sure your diet is balanced enough to get all your nutrients through diet alone. After bariatric surgery, your food intake will be less and surgery affects how well vitamins and minerals are absorbed. Celebrate takes that into account and will provide you with the recommended amount of nutrients you need in the easiest to absorb forms.
Yes, your surgeon or dietitian should approve you taking our vitamins. Our products meet ASMBS guidelines which are the guidelines set forth for what patients need to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies following bariatric surgery.
Yes, our products are among the most affordable in the industry. A gastric sleeve patient could take our products and meet ASMBS guidelines for as little as $0.87 per day.
We have other options! Our vitamins come in capsules, hard chews, soft chews, water dissolvable stick packs, and even pre-mixed with a protein powder. Needless to say, there are a lot of options!
Yes! All of our vitamins, calcium, and iron are gluten free. Our protein powders are gluten free as well, with the exception of our Cookies and Cream flavor of ReBuild.
Iron needs are very specific to each person so you need to ask your doctor. Keep in mind that all Celebrate Iron are listed in elemental levels and they are available in 18 mg, 30 mg, 45 mg, and 60 mg in capsule, chewable, and soft chew. You can also refer to ASMBS Guidelines for a general information on iron consumption.
We do not. We have our Multi-ADEK which is a multivitamin specifically formulated for DS patients with higher levels of A, D, E, and K does not include iron to try and reduce the potential of nausea. Our Multi-ADEK is one of the most robust multivitamins on the market and contains a high level of supplementation. Iron would need to be taken separately.
- Please call customer service. 877-424-1953
Read our Order policy here
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …